I want to recommend that you take a look at this important training series coming up in January. The NH Labor News is an Outreach Partner with the group that is offering these trainings, which have been excellent in the past.
Any group affiliated with our work can get a significant discount at registration. The cost is just $35 per person (instead of $95) for the series of 3 webinars in January.
When registering, you will need to forward this blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be approved at the discounted rate. (There is no limit to how many people you can register at this rate as long as this email is sent in with their registration.)
See below for detailed information about the training.
Coming in January: the most thorough online training series on how to know if your stuff is working — for progressive staff, board members and activists.
Are you posting, tweeting, emailing and wondering if what you’re doing is working? This webinar series will provide tools and tactics for getting the kind of information you need to focus your limited resources where they can get the biggest bang–and help others in your union/organization to understand the impact of what you’re doing.
- How to measure your campaign power online
- Quick & dirty ways to get the data you need to shape strategy, and how to present it
- The smart use of Facebook Insights, and its limits
- The two things every online organizer needs to know how to do in Google Analytics – and what to do with the limits of Google Analytics
- The most important report in Google Analytics for organizers
- The Twitter metrics that are worth tracking for organizing impact–and what’s just fluff
- How to set up your campaign to track which allies are coming through and which aren’t and which channels are contributing the most
- Tracking how-tos with CRMs, using ActionNetwork as an example
- The email metrics to track to know if your email is going to spam
- What to do when your email opens and clicks are LOW
- When to use and when to avoid using short links
- How often to assess results and how to integrate it into campaign planning effectively
- A board member or officer’s guide to metrics that matter
- What 3 things to do if, really, you have no time for metrics
We’ll provide a proven metrics template for organizing groups and work through it, as well as a priority list if you have to choose just a few things to track.
We’ve designed this training to be accessible to beginners but also useful to advanced online organizers.
When registering, you will need to forward this blog post to email@example.com in order to be approved at the discounted rate.