GET OUT AND VOTE!
If you do not know where to go and vote, you can find it here.
Remember that for no reason can you be turned away from voting in New Hampshire. Even with the new Voter ID Laws you can still register at the poll and vote with or without an ID. While I hope there is no problems with the new Voter ID Law there are a few ways you can help ensure this does not happen. If you see a problem, report it immediately. Call 1-888-939-5932. You can also review some of the changes at NH Voter Protection.
I hope by now that you have done all your research and know who you are going to vote for. In case you have not, we hope you will support
- Barack Obama for President / Joe Biden for Vice President
- Maggie Hassan for NH Governor
- Carol Shea-Porter in NH CD01
- Ann Kuster in NH CD 02
While these are very, very important races the State Races are important too. Take a few minutes to check your NH Progressive Voting guide. See who has endorsed who in this election. You can also see how they voted last year using the Granite State Progress ‘Legislator Report Card’.
Lastly, the NH Constitutional Amendments. I have talked about these amendments since they were proposals in the house. We are urging everyone to vote NO on Questions 1, 2, and 3. For more information on Question 1 (taxes), or Question 2 (Court Reform). Also see Protect NH Constitution.
The most important thing I can say is GET OUT THERE AND VOTE. While we may agree on some issues and disagree on others your vote is important. This election could be the closest in history and New Hampshire is one of the most important states this year. We need everyone to get out and vote. We also need your help getting everyone else out to vote. Start by sharing this message on your social media. Then you can help get out the vote at one of these locations.
- Manchester – Teamsters Local 633 – 53 Goffstown Road – Manchester, NH
- Concord – IBEW Local 490 – 48 Airport Road – Concord, NH
- Nashua – WH Bagshaw Company – 1 Pine Street Extension – Nashua, NH
- Rochester – OFA Rochester office – 63 Hanson Street, Rochester, NH
- Hampton – OFA Hampton office – 150 High Street, Hampton, NH
We will be canvassing at 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.